O-Router is an Ultra-Low power development board specially designed for IoT based applications, which is an open source routing device that forwards data packets between networks. This provides the most simple and effective way to connect group of nodes to cloud by establishing mesh network. O-Router is capable of IPv4/IPv6 routing, to create commercial and industrial IoT, by establishing the connection between the WSN node/mote to cloud.
O-Router is based on TI's CC2538 SoC (System on Chip), featuring an ARM Cortex-M3 running at 32 MHz and with 32 Kb of RAM and 512 Kb of FLASH. It integrates with ENC28J60 Ethernet module to connect WSN Nodes to an external network. It is fully supported by open source 6LowPAN Border router i.e. 6LBR. It can be powered through USB or through any other power sources. A JTAG connector is also available to further debugging the device.
O-Router is better engineered to avoid complications in communication by replacing SLIP (Serial Line Internet Protocol) and by establishing point-to-point communication in IoT. SLIP is not based on point-to-point communication and hence generally not recommended for IoT setup. Thus SLIP is totally avoided and in consequence computer is also not required.
- Small form factor (size : 49mm x 38mm)
- Compatible with 6LBR
- ARM Cortex-M3 with 512KB flash and 32KB RAM
- RJ45 Ethernet connector
- ENC28J60 Ethernet controller 10BASE-T IPv4/IPv6
- On-board PCB Antenna
- Micro USB for power and programming
- On-board USB to UART bridge to flash over micro-USB connector
- On-board JTAG connector for programming and Debugging
- User and Reset button
- ISM 2.4-GHz IEEE 802.15.4 & ZigBee compliant
- AES-128/256, SHA2 Hardware Encryption Engine
- ECC-128/256, RSA Hardware Acceleration Engine for Secure Key Exchange.
- Wide input range: 3.6V-30V
O-Mote is an open source, light weight and powerful development board with platform specific code, which is ported in open-source IoT operating systems such as Contiki & RIoT. O-Mote provides the most simple and effective way to connect embedded applications to the cloud. The most prominent feature of O-Mote is its ultra-low power implementation with high performance.
Click Here to know more >>